10 Reasons for Permanent Make-Up
1. Convenience. Saves time and money.
2. Sensitive skin. People allergic to conventional make-up.
3. Active lifestyles. Athletes and busy people.
4. People who have Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, or are incapable of applying make-up.
5. People who wear eyeglasses or contact lens.
6. Color correction.
7. Aging changes in the eyebrows, eyes, and lips.
8. Women that have over tweezed their eyebrows.
9. Hair loss from chemotherapy or alopecia.
10. Men with thin hair. Permanent Make-Up works well to enhance their eyebrows and eyelashes. Men and Women benefit from Permanent Make-Up.
Permanent Make-Up makes it possible to look like yourself only better! You’ll look better and you’ll feel better. It is a beautiful investment in yourself! Discover the benefits from Permanent Make-Up.
Eyebrows that are to thin can be enhanced with Permanent Make-Up. Eyebrows frame and shape the face. The eyebrows are greatly improved with Permanent Make-Up.
Eyeliner will enhance the eyes with a soft natural look, ore eyes can be more bold and dramatic. Eyeliner is popular with Men and Women. Permanent eyeliner really fills in the eyelashes. This gives eyelashes a fuller effect. Looks great!
“FABULOUS LIPCOLOR- LIP LINER or FULL LIPS”
Lip color is perfect for changing the size and shape of the lips, as well as adding color to the lips. It also prevents lipstick form “bleeding” into fine lines around the mouth.